Workshop 4: January 26, 2024: Pediatric Otorhinolaryngologic and Oromaxillofacial Pathology with an Emphasis on Development and Associations with Cancer Predisposition Syndromes
Content for this workshop will become available on January 26th, 2024. If you would like to register for all four 2024 January Workshops at the bundled rate, please visit this link.
The education design of this activity addresses the needs of physicians and scientists in the field of pediatric, perinatal and general pathology who are involved in the diagnosis and/or treatment of pediatric patients with pathologic disorders.
- List the key histopathologic, immunophenotypic, and molecular characteristics of head and neck tumors.
- Summarize the differences between a syndromic and a non-syndromic clinical presentation and pathology for various lesions.
- Recognize the cancer predisposition syndromes associated with each lesion.
- Describe specific lesions as either choristomas or hamartomas in the head and neck.
- Discuss the clinical and pathogenesis of teratomas in the head and neck.
- 2.00 ABPATH Lifelong Learning
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 Participation Credit(s)