Workshop 4: August 25, 2023: Germ Cell Tumors in Pediatric Patients: A Systematic Review
Content for this workshop will become available on August 25, 2023. If you would like to register for all four 2023 August Workshops at the bundled rate, please visit this link.
The education design of this activity addresses the needs of physicians and scientists in the field of pediatric, perinatal and general pathology who are involved in the diagnosis and/or treatment of pediatric patients with pathologic disorders.
- Differentiate prepubertal from postpubertal testicular tumors.
- Explain how to accurately grade ovarian immature teratomas using both the 2-tiered and 3-tiered grading systems.
- Describe how to distinguish “Malignant mixed germ cell tumor” from “Teratoma with a minor component of yolk sac tumor” in the ovary.
- Explain how to diagnose a somatic malignancy in the gonad by following the established histologic criteria.
- 2.00 ABPATH Lifelong Learning
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 Participation Credit(s)