Workshop 3: January 19, 2024: Congenital Cystic Lung Lesions: An Update on Clinical and Pathologic Correlates
Content for this workshop will become available on January 19th, 2024. If you would like to register for all four 2024 January Workshops at the bundled rate, please visit this link.
The education design of this activity addresses the needs of physicians and scientists in the field of pediatric, perinatal and general pathology who are involved in the diagnosis and/or treatment of pediatric patients with pathologic disorders.
- Explain current clinical approaches to congenital cystic lung disease, including malignant and pre-malignant lesions.
- Use current concepts of pathophysiologic mechanisms underlying congenital lung lesions to simplify competing historical classification schemes and produce an accurate and relevant diagnostic report.
- Identify clinical, radiographic, gross and microscopic features important in the differential diagnostic considerations for “large cyst,” “small cyst,” and “solid” lesions.
- 2.00 ABPATH Lifelong Learning
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 Participation Credit(s)