Workshop 2: January 12, 2024: Pediatric Liver Tumors Outside the Hepatoblastoma Box
Content for this workshop will become available on January 12th, 2024. If you would like to register for all four 2024 January Workshops at the bundled rate, please visit this link.
The education design of this activity addresses the needs of physicians and scientists in the field of pediatric, perinatal and general pathology who are involved in the diagnosis and/or treatment of pediatric patients with pathologic disorders.
- Discuss the “common” neoplasms other than hepatoblastoma in the pediatric liver and their differential diagnoses.
- Describe the immunostains and special stains which are useful in the work-up of neoplasms in the pediatric liver.
- Describe the molecular findings, if any, that are associated with pediatric liver neoplasms.
- 2.00 ABPATH Lifelong Learning
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 Participation Credit(s)