Workshop 2: August 11, 2023: A Contemporary Approach to Pediatric Non-Neoplastic Liver Disease
Content for this workshop will become available on August 11, 2023. If you would like to register for all four 2023 August Workshops at the bundled rate, please visit this link.
The education design of this activity addresses the needs of physicians and scientists in the field of pediatric, perinatal and general pathology who are involved in the diagnosis and/or treatment of pediatric patients with pathologic disorders.
- List different conditions associated with neonatal cholestasis.
- Describe histologic features which may be helpful to distinguish different etiologies of neonatal cholestasis.
- Characterize the pathologic findings and differential diagnoses of fatty liver disease in the pediatric population.
- Choose the appropriate grading and staging system for chronic liver diseases in children.
- 2.00 ABPATH Lifelong Learning
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 Participation Credit(s)