Workshop 1: January 5, 2024: Update on Pathology of Liver Tumors
Content for this workshop will become available on January 5, 2024. If you would like to register for all four 2024 January Workshops at the bundled rate, please visit this link.
The education design of this activity addresses the needs of physicians and scientists in the field of pediatric, perinatal and general pathology who are involved in the diagnosis and/or treatment of pediatric patients with pathologic disorders.
- Describe the nuances for diagnosis and approach to pediatric liver tumors.
- Explain how to apply new molecular data into the algorithm to diagnose and potentially prognosticate.
- Delineate the salient difference between hepatoblastomas, HCNNOS and HCC with use of immunohistochemistry and molecular analysis.
- Describe the molecular pathways involved in liver tumor pathogenesis.
- 2.00 ABPATH Lifelong Learning
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 Participation Credit(s)