Workshop 1: August 4, 2023: Triaging Surgical Specimens of Products of Conception and Post-Partum Bleeding
Content for this workshop will become available on August 4, 2023. If you would like to register for all four 2023 August Workshops at the bundled rate, please visit this link.
The education design of this activity addresses the needs of physicians and scientists in the field of pediatric, perinatal and general pathology who are involved in the diagnosis and/or treatment of pediatric patients with pathologic disorders.
- Identify scenarios in which POCs are sent for pathologic evaluation.
- Explain the triaging strategies for specific clinical scenarios in which POCs are sent for pathologic evaluation.
- Outline the features of the implantation site and molar pregnancies and appropriate ancillary studies that aid in their diagnosis.
- Describe how to utilize current paradigms in the evaluation of post-partum hemorrhage, including placenta accreta spectrum and subinvolution of the spiral arteries.
- 2.00 ABPATH Lifelong Learning
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 Participation Credit(s)