Click the following link to access the Accreditation and Questions Booklet: 2023 Slide Survey Online - Case Set 2: Accreditation & Questions Booklet
Instructions for Online Responses
Follow these steps to engage with each of the five cases and complete the course:
- Download the Accreditation & Questions Booklet.
- Review the case content including the virtual slide, images and clinical history.
- Complete the pre-test. The pre-test may only be completed once. Your answers do not affect your ability to complete the course. You must click “Finish” for your answers to be submitted.
- Review the Discussion. The discussion may only be accessed after the pre-test is completed.
- Review the case content again, then complete the post-test. Correct any incorrect answers from the pre-test. (Note: You must score an 80% on each post-test. You have an unlimited number of attempts). You must click “Finish” for your answers to be submitted.
- The Discussion & References Booklet will become available after you pass each post-test.
- Complete the evaluation.
- Claim Credit: Once you have scored 80% or higher on each post-test, you may claim credit.
- Download your certificate.
- Several months after your completion of the case-set, you will be asked to complete a follow-up survey to indicate changes in your practice. This is part of the requirements for ABPath's Improvement in Medical Practice credit.
Navigating the Course
You may use the left-hand navigation menu to jump between cases. The circles on the left-hand navigation menu indicate whether or not a course object has been completed. An empty circle or half-green circle means that the object has not been completed. Please note that the pre-test for a given case must be completed before the "Discussion and References" for that case is visible. Further, the Discussion Booklet, evaluation, and credit claiming will not be available until an 80% is achieved on each post-test. If you need to pause the course at any point before its expiration, upon your return you may select "Resume Course."